Share this Product
- Product ID:247334
- Year: N/A
- Grade: None
- Grade Service: None
- Mint Mark: N/A - Not Available
- Metal Content:1 troy oz
- Thickness:3.2 mm
- Diameter:32 mm
Founded in 2011, BitPay set out to optimize the way Bitcoin is stored and transferred. APMEX partnered with BitPay again for this exclusive Gold round to symbolize the evolution of currency. Continue building your crypto rounds collection with Bitcoin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each round comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 are packaged in heat-sealed rolls.
- Obverse: Features a large “B” for Bitcoin along with the text “Decentralized,” “Peer to Peer,” “BitPay,” “Vire In Numeris,” “Bitcoin,” “Digital” and the round’s weight and purity all displayed along the rim.
- Reverse: Displays a pickaxe surrounded by small Bitcoin logos, representing the mining process used to obtain the virtual coins, with a line art design to create a modern look for a computer chip.
Protect and display your Gold Bitcoin round in style by adding a single coin wood presentation box to your order.
Bring the newest addition to the crypto round series to your collection by adding this 1 oz Gold Bitcoin round to your cart today!
The Creation of Bitcoin
The concept of Bitcoin was first introduced in 2009 and it quickly became one the most promising developments for the financial world. This decentralized currency works on a peer-to-peer system where balances are kept in a public ledger called Blockchain. Blockchain cannot be edited or deleted by any individual user, but is instead maintained collectively through computer mining. BitPay and Bitcoin have both played integral parts in the evolution of cryptocurrencies as they continue to revolutionize the financial industry.