An Engagement Ring has a lot of sentimental values attached to it! So it is very important for you to know how to take care of your most precious piece of jewelry. Our blog post will teach you how to clean your diamond ring.
Each ring is different and it requires different ways to clean but regardless of what your ring’s metal or setting is, the best way to clean is
- Soak your jewelry in a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- Let the jewelry soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once you take it out, clean it with warm running water.
- Use a soft toothbrush to remove the lotion, perfume or any substance which is lowering your diamond’s sparkle. Be very gentle with the toothbrush as intense brushing can make more scratched to your ring’s metal surface.
- Rinse your jewelry one more time to take out any soap residue.
- Dry your jewelry with a soft cleaning cloth.
It is important to clean your jewelry regularly. It will help in keeping your Engagement ring sparkling.! This home method works fine with any setting but just make sure not to use any sharp objects to take out the dirt from the ring.